Ordering from Anhinga Press
You have several options for ordering books from Anhinga:
- PayPal purchasing is now available on all books published since 2002. Look for the button at the foot of any such book's page. (For earlier titles, or if you'd prefer not to use PayPal, see the other options below.)
- Use our order form. Note that this form requires you to provide payment by check or with a Visa/MasterCard credit card; details of your purchase are transmitted to us via regular e-mail. As explained on the order-form page, this is both the slowest and the least secure of all methods of purchasing books from us.
- Order via Amazon.com: Use your MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American express to obtain any of our books (other than out-of-print titles) from "Earth's biggest bookstore," Amazon.com. The simplest way for you to do this is to go to our BOOKS page, select the book you want, and from the bottom of that page click on the button
- Wary of giving out your credit-card numbers via e-mail? We'll happily accept your order via regular mail. Payment by check should be in U.S. funds, payable to:
P.O. Box 3665
Tallahassee FL 32315
Include $4.00 shipping and handling for the first book and 50 cents for each additional one. Florida residents, please remember to include 7% sales tax.
- Anhinga Press titles are carried by Small Press Distribution, especially for bookstores and libraries but also for individual readers. Aside from their Web location, you can also contact SPD at:
1341 Seventh St
Berkeley, CA 94710-1409
Phone: (800) 869-7553
Bay Area (California): (510) 524-1668
- If you live in or are visiting the Tallahassee area, we encourage you to drop in at The Paperback Rack bookstore located at 1005 North Monroe Street, one of the finest independent booksellers in this neck of the woods. You can reach The Paperback Rack by phone at (850) 224-3455, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you don't live in the Tallahassee area, one option that you may not be aware of is simply visiting the neighborhood bookstore of your choice, approaching the customer service desk or a helpful sales clerk, and ordering our books through them. Any bookstore worth its salt will happily order any book; just give them the title, the poet's name, and the ISBN (the 10-digit number, usually with embedded hyphens, appearing next to each book's name).